Sunday, October 19, 2008

Here I go....

For my first entry into MY PINK THREADS I hope and plan to share my journey through my cancer! I am going to Walter Reed in the morning with Jim to take another step into my cancer recovery. I am encouraged overall and know without a doubt I am in the middle of God's will.



I would like to be doing something else right now but this is what the Lord has for me and for my family. And I was talking with HIM about this and asked if I could just be Star Trekked - beemed to September of '09 and not have to go through all of this. And He said back to me...with a whisper I am going to walk all the way with YOU my daughter. This is for you to see ME and know ME in ways you have never experienced with ME. The bottom has not fallen out I have YOU in MY Palm, Khristina. I love and know exactly where and how you are!!



I feel assured in my doctors, our plan for my recovery and we have prepared in advance for the known things and are trusting in God for the unknown things. It means the world to Jim and I that we have you in our lives. We are so grateful to have you make this journey with us.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

We do love you and we are praying for you. I am so proud of how you are leaning on the God who loves us more than we can imagine. Hang in there! Shanna

Ron Holechek said...

We love you and are praying for you, Khris. I enjoyed talking last week, although it would have been nice if the topic could have been different! You will get through this...just keep sitting in the palm of His hand. Call me anytime...I may not have all the answers, but can definitely listen and try to understand. Love to you all.
Patti