Wednesday, October 22, 2008

1st chemo in the morning

I am full of things to say but don't know what to share exactly. I am emotional yet calm, nervous yet at peace, tired yet alert. Today I had the surgery to implant my port for the chemo drugs and it went very well. It was quick and neat. Jim was a great support to me as well.

As tomorrow approaches I am asking for God to hide me in the shadow of His wings (Psalm 17) and for His strengh, peace and courage. I will try and have Jim post something tomorrow night and a possible email to go out to you for an update. If there isn't one by evening we just need a bit of time to get settled in. I love you all...k

3 comments:

Lisa J. said...

Khris, just want you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! Remember to take care of yourself first! Play in the leaves now, vacuum later :-)Love ya!

ritas said...

Khris,
I am praying for you and Jim. We love you all much.
Rita

Ebeth said...

Khris,
John & I have been praying for you, Jim and Dani Girl non-stop. Know that you are tucked in our Almighty's wings sheltered in this storm.

God Bless.
Love,
Elizabeth and John