Friday, January 23, 2009

Through my 5th Chemo Head



Hey All,


It has been a few days since my 5th chemo and I am coming up and out of the effects. I am feeling better everyday. I am still here and just trying to keep up with Danigirl and my housekeeping. Please pray for me that I stay on task with "doing the next thing".
A highlight for me this January was a personal tour through the West End of the White House via a close friend a few days before the Ingraution. What a privelege to walk the halls and pray for our nation and our world! Here is my lovely family.




Hugs to all,


Khris

5 comments:

Jennie said...

K - You look beautiful! I'll be praying for you on 2/4 (which is the day after our little guy arrives). Love you!

Scott said...

Hey Gorgeous,

Spoke to you last night and WOW are you flying after #^!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!

I am so proud of the way you are handling this.

Love you

-Scott

Jim Shaw said...

Khristina, I work with your brother Scott and he has kept me posted on your progress. Congratulations on your success and best of luck with the results of your 6th treatment. You've got a great support system you should be very proud of.

Good luck and hang tough.

Jim Shaw

Heidi said...

Hi Khris,
You guys look fantastic. I almost didn't recognize you. The hair looks great. I'm sure you know that there are so many people that love you and support you. I miss you.

Smooches,
Heidi xoxoxoxo

Lisa J. said...

Hello from Michigan! You all look fabulous! There is something priceless about your picture, your glow, your words! Khris, you are a Rock Star!!!! Keeping you close in thought and prayer, Lisa